The Wherehouse is a new rentable venue located in downtown Kingston.
This bright 1300 square foot fully modular space can be transformed easily to accommodate gallery exhibitions, live music, private parties, photoshoots... you name it.
The industrial vibe of the space is a perfect blank canvas to play with to bring your event to life.
When it's not booked for events, it acts as eronone's studio space (:
Rates for October/November 2023:
Monday - Thursday
Half Day - $200 (4 hours)
Full Day - $400 (8 hours)
*$50/hourly if additional time required
Friday - Sunday
Half Day - $300 (4 hours)
Full Day - $600 (8 hours)
*$75/hourly if additional time required
What does this include?
- Access to the space 30 minutes before and after rental time for set-up/tear-down
- Wifi internet access
- Access to a shared bathroom
- Ample parking space by entry, nearby lots and side streets
- Waterfront views, the main studio doors face Doug Fluhrer Park which is steps from the studio and full of wildlife and waterfront serenity
- Alarm system security and premises insurance (more may be required depending on event)
- Bookable in house curators, stylists, crew and supplies if needed at an additional cost
Interested in a longer term rental for a week or month?
A note on accessibility:
This space is currently not accessible unfortunately. It has stairs leading into the space and non-automatic door openers. This is something we will be working on with the landlord to improve overtime.